Edible popcorn, a late night snack that can easily be made for a social gathering or even for your own munchies. Follow the step by step instructions to come out with some tasty snacks. Popcorn has and always will be a go to snack for anyone putting on a movie, it has been one of the most popular items to grab at the cinemas everywhere around the world, with the infused popcorn version it makes stoners enjoy the movie even more.
Ingredients for infused popcorn
- 2 table spoon vegetable oil
- 7 oz (200g) popcorn kernels
- 4oz (125g) canna butter
- 3/4 cup (5oz/150g) superfine (caster) sugar
- 2 table spoon clear honey
- 3/4 cup (3 1/2 oz/100g) chopped pecans
Serves 2-4 people
1) In a large pan, heat the vegetable oil and add the popcorn kernels. Put a lid on the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Shake the pan occasionally until the popping stops and then transfer to a large bowl.
2) Wipe the pan clean with a cloth. Dice the canna butter and add it to the pan along with the sugar and honey. Heat gently, stirring all the time, until the sugar has completely dissolved.
3) Bring to the boil and bubble rapidly, without stirring, for 4-5 minutes. The mixture will be ready when it has turned a caramel color.
4) Add the popcorn and chopped pecans and thoroughly stir until all the popcorn is coated in caramel and nuts.
5) Empty the pan onto a couple of non stick baking sheets and leave cool. Once cooled and hardened, break up into pieces and serve in a bowl.
There you have it, infused popcorn I would advise only putting in cannabis that you know you can handle as too much may be a lot for some beginner weed smokers. Our cooking sections has plenty of edibles recipes available. Get baking while you can.
For all your smoking accessories check out Haze11
“Bikini Girl” – Raw Medium Size Metal Rolling TrayProduct on sale
RAW Black Classic King Size Slim Rolling Papers£2.00
Raw Black Smoker Set£16.99