These irresistible canna cookies edibles are definitely not the best idea for your work coffee breaks.
- 3 1/2 oz (100g) salted cashews
- 3 1/2 oz (100g) Caramels. If you can’t get caramel pieces, cut up some larger caramel candies or even slice up chocolate coated caramel bars.
- 4oz (125g) soften canna butter
- 1/2 cup (3 1/2 oz/100g) soft light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 table spoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (8oz/225g) all purpose (plain) flour
- 2 table spoon salt
- 1/2 table spoon bicarbonate of soda
Makes 12-18 canna cookies
Method for canna cookies:
1) preheat the oven to 350 F (180C/gad mark 4) and grease or line two large baking sheets.
2) Roughly break up the cashew nuts
3 In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.
4) In a separate bowl, lightly beat the egg. Add to the creamed butter and sugar along with the vanilla and mix together.
5) Sift the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda and mix together.
6) Add the chopped caramel and cashew nuts to the dough and mix in.
7) Roll the dough into balls about 2 inches (5cm wide) and flatten slightly onto the baking sheets. Don’t pack the cookies in too close together as they do spread out a lot when cooking.
8) Bake in the oven for 8 minutes for a really gooey canna cookies or up to 14 minutes for a slightly crispier one. They may seem undercooked, but they will harden considerably as they cool.
There you have it, a simple and easy way to make some canna cookies that can easily go down with a nice cup of tea or coffee in the morning to get the day started or even a nice midnight munch if you want to get a good nights sleep.
Check out Haze11 for all your smoking accessories.