There a tasty way of getting your breakfast buzz back on. These are small, American style canna pancakes made with nutritious bananas and a generous helping of canna milk to set you up for the day. Canna pancakes, Start your morning of right with a straight forward recipe and a lovely breakfast, getting you ready for the day.
Ingredients for canna pancakes
- 1 over-ripe banana
- 1 cup (4 oz/120g) all purpose plain flower.
- 1 table spoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 pint (140 ml) canna milk
- 1 oz (25g) butter or canna butter, melted.
- Butter for frying
- Makes 12 canna pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, mash up the banana with a fork really well so it becomes a smooth paste.
2) Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl.
3) Add the egg, milk, and melted butter, if using. Thoroughly mix, using an electric mixer if possible, so that it becomes creamy and aerated. For oaty pancakes you can swap some of the flour with an equal quantity of oatmeal.
4) Warm a frying pan over a medium heat. When sufficiently hot, melt a little butter in the pan. Then spoon or pour in enough batter to make a pancake. About 4 inches (10cm wide). Fill up anymore space in the pan with pancakes, being careful not to let them spread into each other.
5)When bubbles start appearing on the surface of a pancake, flip it over with a spatula and cook for another minute or so on the other side.
6)When the canna pancakes are sufficiently cooked on both sides, remove from the pan and carry on cooking more pancakes with the remaining batter.
There you have it a simple 6 step recipe to get some tasty canna pancakes that will give you the buzz you need to start your day.
1CBD Pure Hemp CBD fruit flavoured Gum Drops 300mg CBDProduct on sale
“Daze of the Week”-Raw Medium Metal Rolling TrayProduct on sale
“Bikini Girl” – Raw Medium Size Metal Rolling TrayProduct on sale
Check out Haze11 for all your smoking accessories.